Empowered by Cloud are one of the fastest growing accounting businesses in the UK and we have been a disrupter in the market since we launched in 2018.
Would you like to be part of our team?
Careers at Empowered by Cloud
What is our company culture and values?
We are a fast paced business with big plans. We thrive on feedback and if that makes you uncomfortable the role is probably not for you. We want everyone to be the best they can be so that means we all give and receive feedback as everyone at every level can get better. We want to be the best and we can only do that by embracing being uncomfortable.
We have fun and are less stuck up than your average accounting practice. That means we send emojis in emails rather than jargon, we laugh and joke with our clients and our main aim is to become part of their team. Of course we have to be technically excellent but if you speak like you have just swallowed the Tolley’s tax guide then we’re sorry but we don’t think this will be the right fit.
Take the next step in your career
Submit your CV and covering letter, highlighting why you should be considered.
- Fully qualified accountant or qualified by experience
- At least 3 years spent in accounts preparation in an accounting practice
- Ability to prepare accounts up to director review level
- Experience with clients in the construction industry in particular around CIS and amounts recoverable on contracts
- We are 100% Xero practice and experience with Xero would be essential
- Experience with Taxcalc software would be beneficial
- You will have a customer service comes first mindset
What’s in it for you:
- Salary £35-£40k per year dependent on experience
- Work from home/office/hybrid and flexible hours
- Company phone
- Choice of Windows or Mac Laptop and accessories
- Photoshoot for your company headshot
- Monthly 1-1’s for development
- Daily huddles to keep engaged with the team
- Work closely with the Directors and develop your career
- 33 days holiday plus special occasion day
- Annual away days
How to apply
Why not reach out to any member of the team via LinkedIn and ask them about what it’s like to work with the business?
We look forward to hearing from you.